It is crazy how much he is turning into a little boy! He is talking so much now and even says little sentences. He is learning simple sign language and it's super cute. He now folds his arms for prayer and says amen at the end (or whenever he feels like it should be over because mommy or daddy is taking to long) He is also showing signs of beginning to be ready to potty train! He knows when he goes and lets me know and often tells me right before...keeping my fingers crossed, i'd love to limit the time that i have two kids in diapers! He is quite the little character and keeps us laughing. Yesterday Colby and I were trying to do his hair and he wanted nothing to do with it so I told him Mommy and Daddy were the boss and he looks at us and says "I the boss" He may be a little stinker but he sure is cute :)
Yesterday Colby and I were able to go to the Temple together for my sisters endowments. I can't believe she is getting married this Friday! I am so excited for her! I am also really excited for all the family coming into town this week. Most of them have not met Lucas and I am excited to show him off :)
I don't have any pictures from the temple but it was a really good afternoon :)
We are only one week away from Colby being done with this Semester! SOOO excited but then sadly he is taking Maymester and both Summer sessions. Luckily May will only be Racquetball and a few Pharmacy application prep courses, so we should get to see him a lot :)
This pregnancy has been so much different this time. With Lucas we had so many scares in the begining and so many things that caused worry. This time everything is going smooth and for some reason i find myself worrying more :p i guess the memories of my first preg. have caused me to worry more than i need too. I am super grateful that my morning sickness is 95 % gone. I am able to enjoy the pregnancy a little more now even though it comes with aches and pains. I know they come with the territory though and just am so excited to meet Macie :)
I thought i would end by doing what I have seen in most blogs I have been reading lately and do the whole "10 things I love about myself"
1)I think i am good with money and am a good saver.
2)I like to think I am a good mom
3)I think I am a good listener
4)While my self confidence may not be the best I do think I have pretty eyes
5)I feel like I am a good wife, and do what I can to help Colby with his Pharmacy goals.
6)I enjoy writing in mt free time and do pretty well with it.
7)I may not have the best background with cooking but I believe that i am a good cook and am not afraid to try new things.
8)I have struggled with being active in the Church my whole life but feel I am finally at a good place with it and have a strong testimony and Love where i am in my life and am excited for my little family to keep it going.
9)I believe i forgive easily and like to think I am easy to get a long with.
10) Last but not least I believe i am very open hearted and I love my family more than anything in the world and am excited to be adding one more member this summer :)
I always read that was hard at the end of everyones post and when i read them i think that doesnt look too hard. I think everything they said is without a doubt true..but that really was HARD!
Slowly i am trying to get better at this blogging thing. So here id to hoping i can!



You are such a great person, Jessica. I am so happy for the happiness you have right now!
ReplyDeleteLove, Chelsea
That was cute! You are a good mommy! I'm so excited for Macie to come!! Ps. it is super crazy your sister is getting married so soon! I can't believe how fast time flies!
ReplyDelete