8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the ceremony and reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
Accesories
I did have a veil, i'm pretty sure it's only one I tried on too. I didn't think to try a few out. Good thing I liked the one I ended up with :) I wore a pearl necklace and earrings that I borrowed from my third grandma and grandma's best friend Mary :) it was beautiful. I also had little pearly bobby pins that went into my hair. I decided not to have a bridal party because I felt it was unneeded and I didnt want to have to make my family and friends buy a pricey outfit.
Ceremony and reception
Colby and I were Married in the St George temple on June 28th 2008. The sealing was very short and I couldn't believe how quickly it went. The only thing that could have made the sealing better would have been if my parents could have been there but since they were there for everything after the sealing it was still perfect :)
My mother in law Vicki helped me get dressed (i was sealed in my temple dress). I am so grateful to have such a great mother in law who I get along with so well.
We took pictures at the temple for about an hour and then Colby and I headed back to Cedar. We arrived at the place of our reception and I peaked in to see how it looked. I looked around and everything was different. Basically nothing was what I had told the decorator and at first I was really upset but I got over really quick and decided it was pretty anyway and I was just going to be happy that day.
We had a Luncheon before the reception started. It was delicious! Pastry Pub catered and I am in love with Pastry Pub. Te reception started at 3:30 and I was surprised at how many people were there. I felt like I was in line forever talking to people! I m very grateful they all came to support us.

My mom, dad and I :)

Colby with his parents

Brides side

Grooms Side

Our first dance as husband and wife :)

My cousins and I :)

Kissy Face :)



No comments:
Post a Comment