Okay so going away from the marriage challenge I have a question for everyone. Tonight at dinner we talked about Macie's name. Her first name will deff be Macie but now I am not so sure on her middle name. Colby likes Macie Marie Meier (which seems like a lot of m's to me but still i like the sound of it) and I have always liked Macie Lee Meier.
Oh and I guess this information might help
*Marie is my middle name
* Lee is Colby's mom and Grandmas middle name, along with my Cousins middle name and my uncles first name.
So whats everyones vote?
*Macie Marie Meier
0r
*Macie Lee Meier
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Macie lee Meier
ReplyDeleteI like Macie Marie Meier. It reminds me of Cambrie Kaye Crosby. A lot of the same sound, but still cute. Either choice is good, though. Go with what you guys like best!
ReplyDelete