I loved loved loved my dress! It was amazing and I wish I could wear it again! It's sad you only wear it one day. I took my family with me to help pick it out. I told the lady i didn't want a poofy dress but that was all she seemed to bring me. I tried on a whole bunch and found one i really liked but it was pretty puffy. My sister remembered me admiring a dress on a display when we walked away and she talked to the lasdy and I was able to try it on. I was sold as soon as I put it on. The dress was white (which i also thought I didn't want because of how pale I am) and gorgeous! I am so grateful my sister spoke up when I was too shy too.





hahaha you would put that picture of me up Jess! Rude... :) I also LOVE your dress! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehaha thanks Kendra :)..and yes I would put that one up :)
ReplyDelete