Blogger Layouts
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Late Night Ramblings

I am completely exhausted but for some reason can not sleep. I'll blame it on pregnancy insomnia :).. Macie is also kicking like crazy right now so that makes it a little hard to sleep as well.. I love the feeling though! She is just like me already, such a night owl and not a morning person. Maybe we will get lucky and she will be like her big brother and sleep in late in the morning as well...one can hope right?

Lately i have not been working many hours and although financially that is deff a big change, there are so many blessings tied in with my new job. I never realized what a strain working at wal-mart was on my marriage and family. In no way was it ever in trouble but i never realized how wonderful it really is to be home every night with your family and all day on the weekends. I never realized how much i was missing. I now am here for every bath time and can tuck my sweet little boy into bed every night. I am able to see and spend time with my husband every night (during school time it is a lot less but still more then i did when i was working nights) I never realized how much i was missing but am so grateful for the way it is working out now.

Tonight my sister and her husband Garren came over to have a fondu "party" and play games. It really was a lot of fun..and super delicious! I am so grateful for the close relationship my sister and I share now and that our husbands get along really well too. I can see us doing many things together in the future with our families and I really look forward too it!

Since no post is complete without cute Lucas information, here it is:
* he now folds his arms for prayer and if mommy or daddy takes to long to finish he will say amen to get it to end.
*he is talking in little sentences and it is super cute!
*he is turning into a little boy and moving further and further away from being my baby. He and daddy have fun playing in a more rough energetic way.
* I may be super bias but he is brilliant and so adorable and I love him to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your updates. You are such a great mama!

    We need to get together soon, missy! I miss ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete