2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
I have thought about this question for a long time and still don't know the answer! I am not sure if there was just one moment when I realized he was the one. I think one of the first big moments was when he went on a cruise with his family for Christmas our junior year of HS (yeah i missed that family cruise by a year! i think another is in order) I spent the week with friends and was actually really busy but I missed Colby a ton. I didn't realize it was possible to miss someone so much who was only gone a week. I think that was when we started becoming more "inseparable."
Other small moments also contributed to realizing he was the one. He was amazing with his niece and nephew (back when the grandkid crew was tiny still :) ) He was patient and they loved playing with him. I knew he would be a great dad someday (and he is an AMAZING one)
I wish I could pin point it to one moment but I have loved him from almost the beginning of our relationship and I think I have somehow always known I would be with him and Love him forever :)
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment