Lately I have been thinking about how truly blessed I am and I want to take the time to recognize some of the bigger blessings in my life.
#1) My In-laws are amazing people! I am thankful to have married into such an amazing family. They are so kind and giving. They let Colby, the kids and I move into the their house for the summer while we prepare to make our big move to Vegas this month. I am sure we make their lives very hectic but it has also been a lot of fun.
#2) My daddy's little girl. I wish she would be a mommy's girl sometimes but watching her with her daddy is the cutest thing ever...She has him wrapped around her little finger.#3) Last but not least. I love my Little helper. He loves pushing the cart at the store and get so excited when these carts are available. He is starting to like helping me cook and helping me clean as well. He is getting so big!



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment