Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am? If I haven't I probably should have started a long time ago! I married the most wonderful man. He is such an amazing dad and my kids are so lucky to have him. He is patient, goofy, loving and has such a tender heart when it comes to his kids. Lucas wants to do everything like his dad and it is the cutest thing ever! This morning we made dad breakfast in bed and Lucas decided he needed to eat breakfast in bed with him. I have the two best boys in the whole world! Macie is a daddy's girl. There is no doubt about that! She has her daddy
wrapped around her little finger. He has a soft spot for her for sure
and I think we are in trouble as she gets older!
I can't have a fathers day post without saying Happy Fathers to my own dad! Happy Fathers Day dad, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment