Blogger Layouts
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

They may look alike but boy are they different!

Today I was leafing through my pictures on my computer and trying not to get too sad at the thought that my baby girl is already over a half a year old! Why do they have to grow up so fast?..and why can't being pregnant go by that fast? Macie will be 7 months old on the 18th of this month. I sat at thought for a few moments about Lucas at this age. He was a rolling machine and had been crawling for over a month. Macie not so much. She is capable of rolling and will roll once or twice to try and get something but she doesn't roll half way across the room like Lucas use to. She shows no interest in crawling either. She is nowhere near ready to crawl either and I am perfectly fine with that!She seems perfectly content being immobile and so is mommy. I do however wish she would sit up on her own. I believe she is capable but the girl loves her toes and always lunges for them!
At this age we started sleep training Lucas. He always slept really well but getting him to sleep was a battle and remained a battle till about a month ago! Macie on the other hand is fantastic!! She will sleep 12 hour stretches at night (trust me its a new thing) and will go to sleep with out making a peep..on occasion she will fuss for about 30 seconds but that's easy enough.
The kids sharing a room has actually done wonders for both children. Lucas will go to bed without screaming like he is being tortured and Macie no longer wakes for middle of the night feedings...I wish we had put them in there together sooner!

They may have very different personalities but i do think they look pretty similar.

Lucas and Macie both trying rice cereal for the first time around 4.5,5 months old



Lucas 4.5 months old


Macie 4ish months

Me with both my babies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment