I can not believe it has been 7 months since Macie joined our family. In some ways I can hardly believe 7 months have already come and gone but at the same time I feel like Macie has always been a part of our family. I can't imagine my life without her. She is a blessing in every way imaginable.
A little bit about Macie at this age:
*She reminds me of my Grandma Roe all the time. She has this habit of sticking her little tongue out ALL the time. It is so cute!
* She makes the same face whenever she tries a new food..whether she likes it or not
* She LOVES monster trucks and cars..sadly lol. I bought her some new girlie toys today and she luckily loves her new minnie mouse doll :)
* She loves her toes..and loves it even more when you play with her toes.
* She smiles all the time :)




and just because I love him so much and don't want to leave him out, here is my bug!





No comments:
Post a Comment