Blogger Layouts
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

My Love

3 years! I can hardly believe it. Where has time gone?! Colby and I have been together for nearly 6 years now and 3 of those we have been married. It's hard to imagine life any other way. I have the perfect little family and am so excited to welcome one more into it soon.
Colby is such an amazing husband and I truly am a lucky girl. He works hard to provide for his family and works hard to maintain good grades in school as well. I can hardly wait till the day he graduates pharmacy school and we can see each other a little more but I do know it has to be this way for now and it will all pay off someday :).
Colby is also an amazing father. Lucas loves his daddy more than anything in the world and Colby is such a good role model for Lucas to look up to. He is patient, kind and funny and my boys have such a good time together. I know Colby will be an amazing dad to our Macie as well. I can see him willing to do anything for her as well. Including dressing up and having tea parties :)
I could go on forever about my time with Colby but instead I will just show you pictures of our memories together instead :)











No comments:

Post a Comment