9. He gives me a legit reason to watch cartoons and old Disney movies
8. He allows me to know a softer and new Colby, It allows me to love him even more even when i thought it was impossible.
7. He is honestly the happiest person I know, he loves life and lets very little bother him.
6. He has his own little sense of humor and at times laughs at himself.
5. He teaches me to be patient and take time to just live in the moment.
4. He keeps me motivated and keeps my head in the right place.
3.He can always make you smile.
2. He can sense when I am sad and, even though he is in no way a cuddly baby, he will give me a hug.
1. He shows me what true unconditional love is.
I have never been an emotional person but for some reason the thought of my little bug turning one has hit me hard. I can not believe it has already been a year. It feels like I was just holding him in my arms in the hospital, now he is crazy little boy who has a mind of his own. I can't imagine my life without him.
His party ws a great success. It was nice to have friends and family come celebrate with us. Lucas was spoiled as expected and had a great time.
Heres to decades of more years like this last one. I love you more than anything in the world Lucas Wade Meier.



.jpg)







ha ha ha this made me cry... but I AM an emotional person ha ha Love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteha ha that said its from you.... Larissa... your favorite sister wrote that on your computer... as well as this. I can't be bothered with signing into my own name :P
ReplyDelete