
This Picture was taken a few weeks ago, while Lucas was getting his one year pics :)
alright 15 interesting things about me..that could be hard haha
1. I enjoy writing
2. I absolutely can't stand the colors red and pink together.
3. I am nowhere near a good cook but I would love to learn.
4. I love writing lists
5. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my penmanship and often rewrite things numerous times.
6. My pinky toes are ridiculously short compared to the rest of my toes.
7. I wish i had an amazing singing voice, or at least a semi decent one.
8. I was always afraid of what kind of mom I would be but I absolutely I love it.
9. I love watching Law & Order,Especially SVU
10. I love taking pictures and wish i had at least a small amount of talent with it.
11. I've somehow become a price match, coupon clipper.
12. I've never wanted to drive a van but now i kinda see the handiness of them...
13. I absolutely love fall.
14. I am a terrible housewife but would love to become good one
15. I love dressing up wearing nice things.



No comments:
Post a Comment