Blogger Layouts
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

It's the little things

I know I am a little late but here it is :)

Some many things in my life make me smile and I think it is really important to remember them.

It's my two year old being a good brother and helping his sister drink her bottle.


It's knowing my husband truly loves me and even though I am hard on myself, he truly wants me to feel good about myself. He tells me in so many ways. Simple and very cute ways :).


It's weekends with nothing planned and trips to the store, one kid at at time, just to get a little one on one time.



It's Lucas making cute animal sounds in his underwear because he doesn't want to cover up his Thomas the Train underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment