Blogger Layouts
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Bug

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bad Blogger






I am by far one of the worst bloggers. I need to get better at updating a little more frequently. A lot has happened since the last time i posted, so here it goes!
Colby finished yet another great semester. I am so blessed to have such an intelligent, dedicated man. He is so determined and dedicated and it pays off. Unfortunetly Colby did not get much of a summer break. Starting in June is time devouring Organic Chemistry class began. This is among, if not,the toughest class at SUU. Majority of people who take o chem I and II have to repeat the course. Colby is doing very well though, as I knew he would.

We are slowly making some changes in out home. We are in the process of turning our basement into an apartment. The cabinets arrived a few weeks ago and slowly they are being installed and they are amazing! I am so excited for the final product. We are also replacing all the upstairs windows. I am so anxious for them to be installed. Having new windows will be such a great improvement. The ones we have now are complete crap.

Another change in our lives, is my sister,Larissa, came to live with us for a little while. It is great having her here. Lucas loves his Aunt Larissa and they have a lot of fun playing together. She works at convergys in the mornings but is nice to have her home in the afternoons.

Working at Wal-Mart is actually going really well for me. I actually enjoy it. I get a long with a lot of the other cashiers and enjoy being able to talk to other adults. On the 28th of June Colby and I celebrated our second anniversary. Time sure does go by quickly. For our anniversary we originally planned to go to Zion and go hiking but the extreme heat quickly changed our plans, We spent a nice day shopping in St George, had a nice dinner, and went to the IMAX and saw Prince of Persia and it was amazing! I loved it. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man.

As for the person that most people care to hear about it, Lucas is growing up so fast and I can hardly believe it. It is so fun to see him turn into his own little person. He is so mobile now and deff. keeps me busy! We went to his nine month check up on monday and I was really expecting him to have shot up on the weight charts but i was wrong he actually dropped a percent. He is now 17.1 pounds which is in the 6th percentile and is 27 inches tall and in the 14th percentile, but is expected to shoot up on the height charts very soon.
Colby and I discovered he have one tiny flaw in our good money skills, that little problem is named Lucas. Every time we go to St. George we always buy him a new toy, and its always a much bigger toy then needed! He is one spoiled boy! Our most recent purchase was a pool. Lucas loves it! If I believed in reincarnation i would have thought he was a fish of some sort in a past life.

As for my terrible blogging skills, i will try to be better :p
Hope every one has a great 4th! (or 5th as Utah likes to make it :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment