A lot of the time I give in because he is just being too dang cute and we play. This however is very bad study habits! Luckily so far I have been doing really well in my classes. I am lucky to have a smart husband who can help me with my math when i do not understand something. We are a pretty good match, I do well in English and he does well in Math and Science. Although i don't see him needing much help with English this semester since our class is "Writing about Comic book." It is a very fun class.
Lucas is getting so big, so fast. I don't know where the time went. I can't believe it has already been four months! He is such a happy little guy and we are so blessed to have him in our family. He had his four month check up last week and these were his stats:
Weight: 12lbs (7-8%)
Height: 24in. (25%)

Now for the getting old part. Colby and I both turned 20 two weeks ago. Yay for no longer being teen parents! We had a great week filled with birthday events. We had a nice dinner with my parents in St. George and Colby's mom made us a really yummy dinner. His sister Lissa made us a really yummy cake too (Pumpkin my favorite)



Height: 24in. (25%)
His weight percentile has dropped but his height percentile has almost doubled. He recently started eating solids and is doing pretty well. He seems to like rice cereal but is not so sure about peas yet. he will eat them but have a not so nice face the entire time. He likes to eat it off of his own hands more than anything.
Lucas has recently started his own little game. We will put him on his play mat and he well tug and kick at it until the arch above him falls over. He also likes to get himself completely turned around on the mat. He acts all innocent when we come to fix his mat, little monster :)Now for the getting old part. Colby and I both turned 20 two weeks ago. Yay for no longer being teen parents! We had a great week filled with birthday events. We had a nice dinner with my parents in St. George and Colby's mom made us a really yummy dinner. His sister Lissa made us a really yummy cake too (Pumpkin my favorite)
We also recently also got new counter tops in our kitchen. I LOVE them! They changed the look of our kitchen so much.
I'll end with some cute Lucas pictures



No comments:
Post a Comment